Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DIY crackle paint: I have an old wooden canopy bed and some antique-style dressers. I want to crackle paint it all. If this doesn't work I'll use HGTV's crackle paint technique found on their website.

love this furniture arrangement
love this furniture arrangement

Download whole gallery
DIY crackle paint: I have an old wooden canopy bed and some antique-style dressers. I want to crackle paint it all. If this doesn't work I'll use HGTV's crackle paint technique found on their website.
DIY crackle paint: I have an old wooden canopy bed and some antique-style dressers. I want to crackle paint it all. If this doesn't work I'll use HGTV's crackle paint technique found on their website.

Download whole gallery
Aqua nightstands. #DIY #furniture
Aqua nightstands. #DIY #furniture

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment