Tuesday, December 10, 2013

how to paint furniture #DIY @Fran Larkin Mitchell. I was thinking of that massive buffet in your garage. How COOL would it look in your lounge painted a shiny turquoise??!?!?!?!

outdoor living
outdoor living

Download whole gallery
I love this. Actually I have something very similar made from an old barn door and I love it.
I love this.  Actually I have something very similar made from an old barn door and I love it.

Download whole gallery
how to paint furniture #DIY @Fran Larkin Mitchell. I was thinking of that massive buffet in your garage. How COOL would it look in your lounge painted a shiny turquoise??!?!?!?!
how to paint furniture #DIY @Fran Larkin Mitchell. I was thinking of that massive buffet in your garage. How COOL would it look in your lounge painted a shiny turquoise??!?!?!?!

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
DIY Woven Fabric Poofs
DIY Woven Fabric Poofs

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment