Friday, December 13, 2013

Southern Revivals: Vintage 1970's Dresser Becomes Modern BuffetA Dresser Revival...add legs to a short dresser for a fancy buffet. I think I like the first one better

Southern Revivals: Vintage 1970's Dresser Becomes Modern BuffetA Dresser Revival...add legs to a short dresser for a fancy buffet. I think I like the first one better
Southern Revivals: Vintage 1970's Dresser Becomes Modern BuffetA Dresser Revival...add legs to a short dresser for a fancy buffet. I think I like the first one better

Download whole gallery
Blue painted furniture. Love.
Blue painted furniture.  Love.

Download whole gallery
Antique Renaissance Bookcase
Antique Renaissance Bookcase

Download whole gallery
DIY:: Beautiful finish...chalk paint over gold Detailed Tutorial
DIY:: Beautiful finish...chalk paint over gold Detailed Tutorial

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment